Monday 23 April 2012

My Mass Effect 3 Dissertation



Mass Effect is by far my favorite game series of all time. In fact I think it is arguably the most important video game series of all time.

I recently finished the third game, the end of a trilogy. It was sublime, however the ending is very unusual. It is either a flawed piece of utter genius, or one of the worst ending to a brilliant piece of science-fiction ever seen.

It's very controversial. I'm convinced they tried to pull off an amazing and clever twist, but it seems they were too subtle and many fans refuse to be convinced that is what they were doing.

Anyway I wrote a 10,000 word article examining the controversy. If you are interested, have a read -


INDOCTRINATION: The Definitive Guide to the Mass Effect 3 Ending Controversy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives