Thursday 3 May 2007

Spider-man 3! AT LAST!

Tomorrow, is the day. Finally the release of what will undoubtedly be the greatest movie of all time!

The world will be changed forever, finally all that groovy shit John Lennon sang about in "imagine" will become a reality, peace on earth my friends!

You think I'm exaggerating? Over hyping maybe? Well screw you!

I know some of you may think that Pirates 3 or Shrek 3 will outsell Spider-man 3 then let me just say for the record, fuck those movies, and fuck you!

Now I have nothing against Shrek 3, but Pirates of the Caribbean 2 was fricking atrocious! And anyone who goes to see 3 is a god damn moron! Unless your going just so you can take a small child that doesn't know any better, I'll forgive that. That is as long as you have already seen Spider-man 3.

I'm dead, fucking serious!

Not really, but Spidey 3 is going to be awesome! I'll post a decent size review either over the weekend or Monday. I'm also getting the game for 360 and Wii, it looks pretty great. I think the 360 version will be the best, but the Wii version looks pretty interesting, I'll post thoughts on those too.

On the topic of Flat Life, the animation is coming on really nicely. I'll try and post some preview images next week.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives