Wednesday 21 March 2007

Tips For Spielberg and Lucas As They Embark On 'Indy 4'

Found this interesting article on preventing and/or correcting any possible mistakes in making Indiana Jones 4. As huge Indiana Jones fan I am pretty excited about this movie (I consider the first three among the greatest movies of all time), despite feeling deep down that at best it will never recapture the magic of the first 3 movies, and at worst it will cheapen the franchise.

But hey it will at least encourage some more Indiana Jones video games! Which have been more consistent than Star Wars games for quality (except a few of the really early ones). I was really surprised we didn't see a quick follow up to the Emperors Tomb game. That was easily one of the best games on the Xbox in my (slightly biased Indiana Jones loving) opinion. Can't wait to play through Indiana Jones' greatest Adventures on the Wii Virtual Console for probablt the 5th time when it is finally released (probably around the same time as the movie).

But as for this blog, I have to agree with most of this guys suggestions but his comment about Spider-man 1 being boring is about as close to blasphemy as a statement can get for me.

Tips For Spielberg and Lucas As They Embark On 'Indy 4'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope it doesn't take 3 movies to get it right this time because they're only making 1!

If Indy 4 is as good as Episode 1 then I would rather they didn't make it.

12:53 pm  
Blogger Lee Swain said...

Yeah I feel the same way, although I did think episode 1 had some redeeming features.

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives