Monday 26 February 2007

Webcast of the week : 1UP YOURS!

I have said it before on this site and I'll say it again, the 1UP Yours webcast is by far the greatest gaming centric webcast in existence.

With a combined cast of EGM, 1UP.com and other 1UP network writers, 1Up Yours offers some of the most entertaining and educational discussions to be found regarding the video game industry.

They have an outstanding cast of personalities that clash in all the right ways. They have the best line up of guests of any video game based webcast. I find that they actually talk about video game topics that I care about. They take the industry seriously and light hearted at the same time.

If this sounds like a love letter to 1UP Yours, that's because it is. I love you guys :-D

Visit the 1UP Yours Homepage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives