Monday 12 February 2007

Perfect Dark - Source

I should have the latest comic online tonight. But meanwhile -

I'm sure I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Perfect Dark. Both the original and Zero hold a place in my best of list. So after I recently snagged myself a Nintendo 64 with the original Perfect Dark (for $30 on eBay) I came across this fantastic looking Half-Life (another favourite of mine) mod for Perfect Dark.

Check out a preview video here.


The playable beta is out now and from the looks of it, it's well worth checking out. I know I will as soon as I have my laptop (my current PC would run this like shit).

Again I'll use my usual lazy trick of copy/pasting more detail directly from the site in question -

[Perfect Dark : Source] is the result of a common passion... Player yesterday, creator tomorrow... The concept of this game is the dream of all fanatic players... We are making this MOD for our pleasure... And undoubtedly for yours! !

I know some fans of Perfect Dark were disappointed with the sequel (blind fools all of them). For them Perfect Dark : Source may be just what the doctor ordered. I look forward to checking thos out but I personally feel that Perfect Dark Zero is pretty close to being perfect (a few minor bugs aside).

Head over to the site for more info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives