Monday 5 February 2007

Is Vista right for you?

Thinking of upgrading to Vista but your still unsure? Want to know what Vista is going to do for you other than look like OSX and downsize your bank account by a few hundred dollars? 1UP.com has some answers for you -

"M

icrosoft's new baby, Windows Vista, has a huge competitor--one that's stable, relatively secure, installed in hundreds of millions of homes, and (ahem) works flawlessly with every piece of hardware and software currently available. Its name? Windows XP.

So why even consider buying into Vista, let alone one of the five flavors of Microsoft's next operating system?"

READ ON

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've jut purchaced Vista, just waiting for delivery. I was going to wait, but £80 for home premium Vista was just too tempting to turn down considering the official retail price is £219

10:50 am  
Blogger Lee Swain said...

I going to get myself a Vista ready laptop (with Vista of course).

Pretty excited about it myself. I already have a Vista theme installed on my work computer :)

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives