Thursday 22 February 2007

The homemade Perfect Dark Zero robot!

Another story stolen from Kotaku (although they stole it from MAKE:blog).

In true Joanna Dark fashion a gentleman named David Harr has built the automated Xbox 360 button masher, specifically to get Perfect Dark Zero's "two most tedious achievements: 1000 Death Match Games and 1000 Dark Ops Games worth 30 gamer points each (60 total)".

David had this to say -

"Both of these Achievements were successfully obtained by the xBot without having to sit there and push buttons for 40-50 some-odd hours. While it's running its course, nothing needs to be touched. Except for the occasional checking if I got my points.

Why, you may ask, did I build such a thing? Because I can!"

Pretty cool as these achievements are hard as hell to get, but I intend to get them without a robot cheat, even if it takes me years! Any excuse to keep playing Perfect Dark Zero!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives