Wednesday 28 February 2007

Flat Life Vista has launched!

Welcome to Flat Life 2.0. As you can see there has been a lot of changes in the update. First of all the blog is now separate from the comic, so I will no longer just post a message when I upload the latest comic. The blog will now be where I post anything that I think is cool or interesting for our readers along with my thoughts.

I have also added an ATOM and RSS feed, you can subscribe to this to be kept in the know on whenever the latest comic is online and whenever we post anything on the blog. Also for the time being the forum is no longer being used and in it's place you have the ability to comment on any and all blog posts.

We will try and update with a new comic each week but it will sometimes be one every two weeks. Also I have to head back to my native land (England) on business some time this month so there will probably be no new comics during those two weeks, but I'll try and keep posting on the blog at the very least.

Feel free to give us feedback via the comments!

NOTE: This post has been set to a future date to keep it at the top of blog until the 28th.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new look. Nice to see flat-life back on our monitors too :D

5:19 am  
Blogger ~ Ryan ~ said...

YES! I'm so glad you are finally back. I had been checking this page every Tuesday just to see if it had made another appearance. Thanks for continuing this great comic and I hope it leads you where you want it to take you.

11:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh nice new design! Way better than I expected!

Good work

6:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to be sick

3:45 pm  
Blogger Lee Swain said...

To "Anon"

I presume you are speaking of the "great escape" strip rather than the site design! :)

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Archives